Wednesday 30 October 2013

Blessing and Honor, Judy Jacobs



I heard the voice of the angels
round the throne singing praises
to the one who was on the throne
sing holy

They were bowing down on their knees
giving honor to the King
and with their chorus I began to sing

(Chorus)
I sang holy, and I sang blessing and honor
Wisdom and power, riches and glory
be unto the Lamb

Once my lips began to sing
Then my eyes were open and I could see
I saw a light that was brighter than the sun
It was His glory
It was the glory of the Son

(Chorus)
I sang blessing and honor
wisdom and power, riches and glory
be unto the Lamb - (repeat chorus 2X's)

Recitation of Rev. 5:11 -13

Blessing and honor and glory forever, ever and ever (repeat twice then)

dominion and power forever, ever and ever Amen. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment