Saturday 20 October 2012

2 words

restoration=

1. bring back to the original condition, 2. return, give back something lost

(noun)
1. the act of restoring; renewal, revival, or reestablishment.
2. the state or fact of being restored.
3. a return of something to a former, original, normal, or unimpaired condition.
4. restitution of something taken away or lost.
5. something that is restored, as by renovating. 
(dictionary.com)

I want Him to restore me. I want Him to deliver me, heal me AND restore me - bring me back to my original condition. It's His promise He will do so, and I rest upon that. What an awesome God!!

sanctuary=

(n.) A sacred and inviolable asylum; a place of refuge and protection; shelter; refuge; protection.            

(http://thinkexist.com)


Lord, take me into your sanctuary!! Jesus, hide me, protect me. Let me feel safe in Your embrace!

1 comment: